- Click here for the national MFSO Online Resource Library
- MFSO Orange County and South Bay Chapters Report on the War in Iraq – 2007
- MFSO – Military Families Speak Out
Military Families Speak Out is an organization of people who are opposed to war in Iraq and who have relatives or loved ones in the military. We were formed in November of 2002 and have contacts with military families throughout the United States, and in other countries around the world.
- IVAW – Iraq Veterans Against the War
A group of veterans who have served since September 11th, 2001 including Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom. IVAW are committed to saving lives and ending the violence in Iraq by an immediate withdrawal of all occupying forces.
- Gold Star Families for Peace
Gold Star Families for Peace is a new organization, affiliated with Military Families Speak Out (MFSO), of families whose loved ones died as the result of the war in Iraq.
- Cost of War – National Priorities Project
In April, 2003 an intergenerational team of Niko Matsakis of Boston, MA and Elias Vlanton of Takoma Park, MD created costofwar.com. After maintaining it on their own for the first year, they gave it to the National Priorities Project to contribute to their ongoing educational efforts.